Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Welcome

As a mother of three children under the age of 5 (almost 6), I am faced with the daily chore of being a nice, sweet, up lifting, and loving mother. This can be over whelming and quite exhausting at times. Not to worry though, I have found ways to cope! Blogging, couponing, and FaceBook...just to name a few. Oh, yes and let's NOT forget my bi-weekly trip to The Center For Change!

I am a FaceBook addict and coupon junkie! This lifestyle causes me to spend a lot of time in my little black chair. This same little black chair is where my magic of parenting happens. The sweet, soft spoken mother I strive to be becomes.......the screaming mother on the chair!

This blog is her diary......So hold on tight, leave your "easily offended attitude" at the door and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment